Tuesday, August 1, 2017

HYDRANGEA RETURNS

This card was made for both the SCS color challenge of which I am hostess this week, and the SUO Challenge Blog for birthday cards.  Isn't this a lovely color combo?  The new Powder Pink is just so gorgeous and I paired it with Sweet Sugar Plum and Mint Macaron for this soft pallette.  And YES, these new dies make a great hydrangea,,,,,so that sings to me!!!  This yummy new ribbon, and that yummy new embossing folder, so much fun to play with new toys!!!  I am edging closer to my Alaska dream.....if you are inspired go click on that SHOP 24/7 link and help me sail!!
Happy Tuesday everyone.....Until next time, Karen

4 comments:

Dianne Hoffman said...

Gorgeous!!!! Now I want that set, too!!!

Anonymous said...

Another WOW card, Karen!!!!

Gloria

Peggy said...

Love the card, Karen!

Laura Kelly said...

A beautiful card! What stamp set did you use?